Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Married woman, that's me

Well everybody, this weekend, I got married to the most wonderful husband in the world. It still feels a little funny to say, hi I'm Brittany Garmon, I keep thinking I'm saying something wrong, like it's someone else's name, but I like it. : ) BJ and I went to the store and used our gift money on new plates and the like, and now we have a lot of sweet towels. Therefore if you come to visit, you do not have to pack a towel anymore. WooHoo! And, the best present of all, aside from the awesome dragon and gargoyle stuff and the skull cookie jar, my brand spanking new kitchenaid stand mixer *hug!* I got some really cool stuff, hung out with a lot of awesome people, and realized once more just how AWESOME our friends are. The whole weekend people were just finding me or BJ "What can I do?" I loved every bit of it, well, except for the florist. I didn't love the florist. *Sigh, I must go vote, and then build puppets, and then if I am really really good later, I can play with some more of the awesome wedding pictures that people have already sent to me. Pictures to come!!!
Sincerely,
Mrs. Brittany J. Garmon

No comments: