Thursday, November 20, 2008

No really, I still blog...in my mind!

I promise I did not abandon my blog. I just pushed down the hold button and promised to come back to it, eventually...Get ready for some loading time because I got some pictures to show you. See there ---> That is my spiffy new haircut, I like it a lot, it's very flattering, but also very different. It's been a while since my hair has been this short, so I think it may take some readjusting to my new "look." I've been busy busy busy with The Snow Queen and her puppets, plus writing my thank you notes, I've got one more to finish and then I am DONE! Woot! Here is a cool shot of the reindeer just chilling on the couch.
Isn't he just the cutest little reindeer headdress thingamajig? The four pigeons also came out really nicely, but I still have to take a picture of them. I really need to remember, the camera is my friend, the camera is my friend, the camera...hm, I want cocoa. Please excuse me!

1 comment:

Jade said...

I love the new hair!!