Sunday, October 12, 2008

Mmmm cardboard cereal

Ta da!! New Post! I have this cereal, Heart to Heart by Kashi, and I think it's awesome. It has fiber to help reduce cholesterol, it has antioxidants to help support healthy arteries, it has nothing artificial, and low sodium to promote healthy blood pressure, and it's made with both green and white tea extracts. It's a cruncy cereal, very lightly sweetened, and I will often chow down on a bowl as a tasty snack. At $3 for a 12 oz box, it's kind of expensive for daily chow dowingness. I really like the subtlety of the flavor, and I tried to share this tasty cereal with my friend Mary. She promptly informed me it tasted like cardboard. I say, yum yum cardboard! Kix is another one of those cereals with a certain cardboardy taste and just a little sugar, and I like that one too. If it had any nutritional benefit, maybe I could eat cardboard. In the meantime though, I'm going to stick with my tasty cereal. I love my kashi. *Hugging the box

1 comment:

Mary said...

I'll take the Kix, you keep the cardbord ;)