Tuesday, February 10, 2009


I think this may result in the longest and most boring game of fetch, ever...It's very cute and inventive, as are many of the pics on icanhascheezburger.com I just polished off a tasty lunch of peanut butter and jelly and a glass of milk. Mmmm, nothing like washing down peanut butter with ice cold milk. I think I will have another glass!! Yummy! I know that most of you would expect me to be sucking down coca-cola like it's going out of production, but an impasse has been presented. BJ suggested that if I were to give up my coke addiction, we could try to pay the subscription fees for wow. Of course I have a case of coke relaxing next to the kitchen, with one out of the 32 being gone, I must ration it out to wean myself off this sweet and tasty beverage. Of course I leapt at the chance to get back into the virtual world of azeroth. I'm so happy to be playing world of warcraft again. I love playing with my newest character, the death knight. She can just keep on swinging! Now I am back to the evils of system maitenance. The world server is down for extended maitenance until, at least 3 pm. I already downloaded the latest patch on my computer and must load it onto BJ's, so that we can terrorize the computer monsters after he gets home from work. Because I work on the weekends we have decided to relocate our valentine celebrations to this Thursday. We are going to go to the movies! I'm very excited. I haven't been to the movies since I went with Mom to see Bolt in 3D when she visited before Christmas. Huzzah!!!

1 comment:

Jade said...

hey! I had pb&j and a big glass of milk for dinner on Tuesday!