Monday, August 18, 2008

Dinosaurs are living above me

I believe that dinosaurs are alive and well in Norcross, Georgia, and I think they live upstairs. I know it may seem a little whiny of me, but I spent almost a year in a single story apartment. Being back in a 2 floor building requires adjustment, and I am not liking the change. I do not understand why they feel the need to stop repeatedly on the floor. Either they are doing very sporadic step aerobics, or the people who live above me are the t-rex family from Jurassic park.
No news on the job front, still sending out applications, but it seems more difficult to find a job after you have a four year degree than before. No one minds hiring a college student, but no one wants a college graduate. Who thought going to college gave you a leg up in the career field? I had this problem after I first graduated too. I couldn't find a professional career in the area for a couple months, nor could I get just a plain old job, at blockbuster. Blech
Excuse me please, I'm going to go get another coke out of the fridge and go have a pity party.

1 comment:

Jade said...

nsfw http://holyshitdino.ytmnd.com/