Sunday, August 31, 2008

Ladies and Gentlemen, you are entering the Twilight Zone

Cue scary music...do do do do do do do do...You have entered the Twilight Zone. You may have noticed I was on a bit of a roll there for a couple days, blogging daily even! Woot! I unfortunately missed yesterday, for which I will explain, but feel it is necessary to share the strangeness that has befallen our humble apartment. BJ...is...sick. Some of you may not understand the enormity of such a statement. My fiance', with the immune system of steel, is sick. Coughing, sneezing, runny nose, fever; and I....*knock on wood* feel fine. Normally BJ's immune system mocks the presence of germs, while mine shuts down the store at the drop of a hat. And, I feel fine. This is SO weird! In our almost 3 years together, he has barely had more than the sniffles twice. And now my poor baby is sick. : (
So, yesterday I sat on the couch and played Okami on the Wii for several hours. I am a total of 15 hours of gameplay into it, and I still have yet to learn all the different brushstrokes. It's such an awesome game. In other exciting news I went grocery shopping at Super Target, yes, we are so cool we have Super Target. I found a two tier bamboo steamer, on clearance, 10" diameter, for $9.98. WOOHOO! I've got some sticky rice soaking as I blog. We shall see how this turns out. Onigiri photos to come!!!! *Hopefully.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Good luck on the onigiri!