Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Holy Appointements Batman!

Please forgive any typos you may see; we just got back from the eye doctor a little while ago and my eyes are still a weeeee bit dilated. They had this crazy machine that would take pictures of your eye, from the BACK of your eyeball, it was weird. And BJ and I picked out new glasses. The ones I got are black metal and super cute. BJ keeps telling me they are artsy looking, like I should suddenly be a costume designer. : ) We had a dental appointment yesterday that I was going to blog about, but I was sleepy and took a nap instead. I had a cavity that had to be filled, and it was on the bottom row of teeth. The dentist takes this metal syringe and sticks it inside me jaw on top of the nerve. Now I know what those bugs feel like when they fly too close to a bug zapper. I felt like I was getting shocked. The dentist told me it was because he was right on top of the nerve, and had to make sure to get the numbing stuff down in there really well. I was the unlucky one, because one shot was not enough. I had to have two. This was actually my second visit to the dentist. I had just had a cleaning, exam, and 50 bajillion x-rays the week before. I was impressed how extensive it all was, and the dentist was really good at what he was doing. Thank God for my benefits package. BJ has to go back a couple more times for fillings. He had 3 cavities. I think, being 25 years old with only 2 cavities ever, is a pretty good track record. GO ME! In the meantime, I think I'll go play a little more World of Warcraft. BJ and I have been getting some really amazing gear for our main characters, and my little druid is healing up a storm. Too bad for us the expansion is going to set the level cap at 80, and we'll just have to do all this stuff over again. *sigh

No comments: