Sunday, June 15, 2008

If the shoe fits

I am so excited about my upcoming weekend. I am working hardcore so that I will have this coming saturday, sunday, monday and tuesday. I am going to New York!!! I fly into Albany, turn on my GPS, and drive off to visit my friend Brittney for a couple days of fun, and THE dress fitting. Brittney is so immensely talented, I know it's just going to be gorgeous, and I can't wait to try it on!!!! I have the almost all my undergarments, bustier, nylons, and body shaper, oh my! The bustier was a choice find, in my size, and I know it will stand up under pressure. The first one I ordered was a wee bit too small, but I sent it back to the company and they are replacing it with a better fit, for no extra charge. I even explained to them that I needed it for my dress fitting, and it's being sent to me FedEx Express! How cool is that!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Fly fly fly! sweet the excitement!