Monday, June 2, 2008

Prepare yourself...wedding gushing ahead!

I am getting more and more excited about the upcoming wedding!!!! I wanted you all to see my way cool cake topper, it has a couple of pewter dragons making a heart as they kiss. And, we have it engraved with our married names and the date of the wedding. I really like looking at wedding magazines to see what other people are doing for their wedding decorations, it's just so pretty! The only part of the whole wedding planning process that I am struggling with is the music for the reception. I have the ceremony all done, and now I just have to find enough good, and wedding friendly songs to play as background noise. Wish me luck! And feel free to drop a suggestion or two...or 10, yeah 10 would be good...

1 comment:

Jade said...

hmmm try thinking of some of your favorite movies...particularly ones with any sort of romance in them and see if they have any pretty background music!