Saturday, January 3, 2009

What an interesting idea!

My friend Kelso mentioned something she did when she was younger at her mother's request. She told her to keep track of all the books she read in a year. I think this is a wonderful idea! And, without further ado, I plan to keep a running list on the sidebar of all the books I read this year. We'll see how this goes, but I am excited! I wonder if I started the book in 2008, can I still claim it on the 2009 list? Hmmm. In other news, my case of the plauge has receeded a good bit. I bow before the goodness of medicinal tea as the other medecines were just making me feel worse. I heart my yogi tea, and I heart my gypsy cold care. :)

3 comments:

Mary said...

Woot Book lists taking over the world! I think if you finish a book in 09 it should definately count. Well I guess if you finished it at like 1201 maybe not but still.

Jade said...

I think I might do the same!

BrittneyK said...

mmm, gypsy cold care rocks.