Monday, December 22, 2008

I just saw this and thought it was really cool.


I just saw this online and thought it was really neat. That's a pit bull on the end, for those of you who don't know. One of the most misunderstood breeds, and discriminated against, that I know of. There are actually laws barring you from owning a pit bull of any variety, in certain cities or counties. What most people don't understand are the owners of the pits are usually at fault for overly aggressive dogs, and they would still have attacked and bitten someone whether they had been a pit, or german shepard, or a vicious pomeranian. There was an article a few years ago when a pomeranian mauled and killed an infant that is was left with in a room, the article then continued to talk about how dangerous pit bulls are, even though they were completely unrelated to what was going on. In most studies it is found that golden retrievers bite more often that pits do, but still...I could go on, but I do have to leave, and I would take forever talking about this.

1 comment:

Mary said...

So remember

The Little Rascals = Evil Doggie of Doom!!!

Seriously this is something that people are far too ignorant about.