Thursday, December 4, 2008

O Christmas tree, o christmas tree...how little are your branches




There is an interesting phenomenon that happens when you get married in November. Your brain just kind of skips over the fact that there is still a holiday and you get uber excited about Christmas. BJ and I went to Target a while back and got a wee little faux tree which is actually really cute. It's about 3 feet high if you count the pointy bit at the top, but we are considering trimming that back. It looks a little silly. See, we even got our christmas presents all bought and wrapped and prettyfied. : ) I am still sewing away on our stockings, but mine is all done and it looks pretty sweet. In other news that puzzle that BJ and I got before the wedding and then barely paid attention to? We finished it. Yesterday. WOOT!
That is a coaster in the background, so you get some idea of how big it actually ended up being. We thought about taking it apart and putting it back into the box, but in the interest of self preservation, I think we are going to glue it all together and hang it somewhere so it can look pretty. Maybe in the bathroom...That might be kind of nice. We also have to hang up the pictures from the wedding and the guest plates which all look great. And yes, I still have to put together my wedding album. I don't have all of the pictures yet, but maybe I will just put it together and add in a page or two when I get the rest. Yeah, I think that will do it.

No comments: