Saturday, December 6, 2008

The Snow Queen Opening


The Snow Queen opened last night and it was really fun for BJ and I to be back in an actual theatre, watching an actual play, even if it was children's theatre. It was GOOD children's theatre. And Clint, the best director I have worked for ever, gave me a sweet little goody bag as an opening night present with Lindt truffles in it...Love that man! I am enjoying the melty sweetness at this very moment. My puppets looked totally awesome. I need to get a copy of the publicity shots that were taken, but I did get this one of the reindeer during rehearsal. It looks pretty sweet I think. I really liked hanging out in the lobby after the show listening to different people talking. Here is how one of the conversations went...
"the crow was really nice, but I think the reindeer was my favorite."
"oh, but did you see the pigeons??" I giggled a bit. : ) BJ votes the deer as his favorite, and I am leaning that way. The pigeons are really cool, but I am also a big fan of my buddy the crow, so it's hard to pick. They're all my babies!!!

No comments: