Friday, May 23, 2008

I'm not a WOW junkie...honest

So, I like to play World of Warcraft. My fiance' likes to play WOW as well, and so does my friend Mary up in the Northern world. We like to get online together, and our awesome guild leader pays for our guild, basically a group of people who have decided to help each other through the world of WOW, so that we can have a VENT server. Vent, aka Ventrilo, is an online chat server so that I can chat up my friend, and some of the other guild folks while we play online. It's got a fantastic clarity; better even than a cell phone. And I like being social. My main is a lvl 70 Night Elf Druid. She's cool, she's maxed out, and she's blue. She's a healer, and she can shape-shift into different critters; including a TREE. My best buddy Mary, is also a Night Elf, but she is a hunter, and my love of my life, is a human palladin. He's got sexy shoulders.

This is a group shot of us being silly outside a place called honor hold. I admit sometimes WOW appointments take precedence over hanging out with coworkers, but we spend enough time at work anyway, why go hang out and still feel like I'm at work? Maybe I am a bit of a WOW junkie, but I have a set time to log and go to bed, and chores do come first. Unless it's doing the dishes. Yeah, the dishes can definitely wait.

No comments: