Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Look Ma! I'm Blogging!

OOO, Hello, My name is Brittany, call me Britt, and I today have just created a blog. Amazing I know. 25 years old, and this is my first stab at keeping a blog. Anyhews, I work in the entertainment industry. No, not that kind of "entertainment." I work backstage at theatrical shows, helping people change costumes, handing off props and microphones, etc. On some days, I get to work for a children's show where I get to manipulate all the puppets, and help the dragon get dressed, those are the very best days. I love my computer, but not as much as I love my fiance' BJ. We're getting married in November, and I am just as excited as a mom buying Christmas presents the day after Thanksgiving. Well, maybe not like that, not psychotic excited; more like a little kid about to be handed an ice cream cone. Yeah, like that! One vital piece on information to know about me, I am random. Expect me to switch or jump topics completely without any kind of advanced warning. You may not be able to see the connections, but trust me, they're there. I could explain it to you, but that would take out a lot of the fun; not to mention it would be a long and convoluted production involving streams of consciousness and flying monkeys. And you really don't want me to get my flying monkeys. So, this about wraps up my very first blog, ever, and I just want you to know I heartily enjoyed this one way conversation. Just like I am enjoying my colbyjack cheese and crackers for dinner, that's good enough for dinner, right? mmmm, cheese.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MMMMMMM.... Cheese

Jade said...

Cheese is all you ever need for dinner!