Saturday, September 13, 2008

Hair on TRIAL!!!!

Today I had the fun adventure of going to a hair trial. I am going to try really really hard not to make this a post about how the wedding industry is ripping off brides at what should be one of the happiest times of their lives. Really. My hair came out very pretty, but I didn't get a hold of my camera until about six hours after the fact. A lot of the curls have stretched a bit, but a lot of them are also still holding their shape. Behold the pretty pictures!!
Now if you will excuse me, I'm going to go talk to someone else about the fact that I had to pay someone $60 to do this very simple style, and how she was the most reasonable.

1 comment:

Mary said...

I vote your hair is given a lawyer, a cool one, with a gavel. Btw awesome hair! Look forward to 6am phone calls. I look forward to cheese...