Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Just Blowing Hot Air

I have decently long hair. It's nothing overly strenuous for me to deal with my hair. I wash it, I let it dry, I put it in a ponytail and we are both happy until the next shampoo. Unfortunately, my hair looks really really good when I blow dry it. You may wonder why that is unfortunate? It takes at least 30 minutes to do it right, and as someone who doesn't feel like putting products in my hair or on my face every single day, that is a long time. Plus, I get sweaty when I blow dry my hair. Maybe it's just the passage of hot air and the fact that I just got out of the shower, but I just feel a little unclean, which totally defeats the purpose of the shower I JUST TOOK. *Sigh If my hair only looked, eh, when I dried it, this wouldn't be much of an issue. But I got one of those whopdedo ionizing hair dryers and my hair comes out nice and straight with a little body but not too much. You try getting used to dealing with your hair down when 90% of the time it's in a ponytail. I'm thinking that after the wedding, I may be due for a trim. After all, if I can find a nice, not so long hair style then it wouldn't take so long to dry, and I might actually like drying my hair. Or I may just fall back into the viscious cycle of putting it in a ponytail.

No comments: