Thursday, September 4, 2008

Please Sir, May I have some ice cream?

I think the hardest part of being sick is what you are not allowed to eat. I am totally a dairy girl. I love milk, cheese, yogurt, you get the picture. Unfortunately when you are sick, dairy = phlegm. And really, no one wants to encourage the growth of that nasty stuff. Plus I must applaud the use of a humidifier. I definitely think it helped with the vicks vapomist added in. Although, buyer beware, when it stops running about 4am, I tend to wake up due to the lack of sound. However, that might just be solved by getting a larger capacity humidifier, or I could just learn to accept it. I think it's early onset maternal instincts developing. My mom once told me she always knew when we were doing something bad, because it would get so quiet. : ) I don't care if you think it looks silly, I love this awesome little unit that looks like a dragon...kinda. Isn't it just the cutest little humidifier ever?! I just might have to get one of these. You know, when I have time for fun and frivolous things. Ta ta for now! I've got stuff to do!!

No comments: