Thursday, September 18, 2008

Watch it, love it, have a Coke!

Today is, Thursday. The youtube video of the day can be found by going to icanhascheezburger.com and looking for the video of ninjacat. Seriously, it made me laugh. I just wish they could have added sound, then it would have been awesome! I determined recently that, since my friend is learning Japanese I will also learn Japanese and we can help each other. I am currently playing with the Pimsleur system, and it's pretty cool. I'm talking in Japanese and asking my computer how it's doing. : )

3 comments:

Jade said...

actually, if you click on the username, they added one with appropriate music.

when i saw what the video was about i was like, "oh haha that's cute and funny...la de da" but by the time it was over i was snorting....

Mary said...

All that can be said is wow. I was laughing out loud at work. Cats...

Heather said...

A)I keep meaning to bookmark your blog so I can check it often and I keep forgetting, so hold on a second... *click click click*... there we go.

B) NinjaCat had me laughing out loud much to Mike's amusement.

C) Did you ever receive those e-mails I sent you? I never got a response, so I wasn't sure. My e-mail addresses are: shinigami_no_miko@yahoo.com and hezaa.coleman@gmail.com if that helps.

I hope Georgia is treating you well!