Monday, September 15, 2008

Japanese Candy, Adsense, and Assasin's Creed


What do these three things have in common? ME!!! BJ and I took his younger siblings over to Super H Mart to check out the hello kitty fun stuff, and I decided to try a new and exciting Japanese Candy. Ta DAH! I have no idea what it is called, but it is very tasty. Creamy strawberry taste on top with a nice chocolate layer on the bottom. There are a couple of them in front of the box right there. Off to the left you may see those peppermints hanging out, they are normal size, so that should give you some sense of scale.
Adsense is this nifty program I use that puts those little ads you see on the right side of the page. By clicking on them, adsense gives me a very small amount of money each time. So click those ads people! If you don't mind. : ) They are safe, according to google, and I had to promise not to click on my own ads, because that is cheating.
Assasin's creed is this awesome game I've been eyeballing at Gamestop since it was released. Well, I got it, and it's awesome. BJ is a little disappointed because his processor doesn't meet the minimum requirements, while mine totally does. He may be experiencing a little computer envy, but don't tell him I said so. Love you honey! (He reads my blog too.) So the idea of this game is you are delving into the genetic memory of this old school assasin's decendent. There are Templar Knights running around, and we all know that they were kind of jerks. The people who developed the memory machine are trying to find something. I don't know what yet, but they are convinced it can be found by tapping into the stored memories and it's pretty sweet. So, now you know what my day has been like. And I am kind of avoiding the whole foreign language debate until I get a clearer idea of what I want. I know I want to be a polygot (person who speaks multiple languages) but the question is where to start. Ah well, back to my game, and looking sady at my empty candy box.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I LOVE those things! XD